Guilds are organized groups of hunters that raid gates. The leader of a guild is called the Guild Master and with the top guilds in a country, the Guild Master is typically a S-Rank Hunter.
The top guilds actively recruit high-level hunters with large bonuses depending on rank. As a result, joining a top guild ensures access to large salaries and a higher degree of safety, since raids are well-planned and cautious. On the other hand, the lower guilds recruit just about anyone they can get their hands on and have a tendency to raid dungeons that are tougher than they can handle. As a result, joining a lower guild is fraught with risk and comes with a significantly higher mortality rate.
|Hunters Guild||Fame Guild||White Tiger Guild||Fiend Guild||Knights Guild||Ahjin Guild|
|Draw Sword Guild|
- Unnamed Indian Guild: Siddharth Bachchan
- Unnamed Russian Guild: Yuri Orloff
- Unnamed Brazilian Guild: Jonas
- Unnamed Canadian Guild: Jay Mills
- Sicario Guild: Alron Diaz
- Ira et Vitae Guild: Fabio Garco