|Spoiler Alert: Stop right there! This page contains spoilers from the novel. Read at your own risk.|
Tusk takes after his appearance in life, with glowing red skin and glowing blue eyes. He also wears a long black hooded cloak and a necklace of skulls.
Tusk is obedient, quiet, and somewhat shy, as shown when he sheepishly scratched the back of his head upon encountering a group of awed reporters during the Ahjin Guild's first dungeon raid.
As he was extracted from the corpse of an A-Rank dungeon boss, Tusk is on the level of an S-Rank Hunter.
- Levitation: Tusk levitates a target. He can use this power offensively, slamming targets against walls and the ground until their bodies break from the repeated strain.
- Hymn of Protection: Tusk conjures a shield around himself or around a target.
- Hymn of the Fire Dragon: Tusk shoots a massive beam of fire from his mouth. With the Orb of Avarice, this skill is so enhanced in strength that it was able to completely negate Baran's lighting breath attack and blast a giant hole right through Hallasan.
- Hymn of the Blazing Fire: Tusk shoots off a wave of fireballs.
- Hymn of Agony: Tusk curses a target with intense pain.
- Hymn of Frenzy: Tusk weakens a target's defense, increasing the amount of damage they take from attacks.
- Hymn of Blindness: Tusk blinds a target.
- Hymn of Slumber: Tusk drains a target of their stamina.
- Hymn of Petrification: Tusk petrifies a target in place.
- Hymn of Rage
- Hymn of Strengthening: Tusk buffs himself or a target in strength.
- Hymn of Giants: Tusk drastically grows in size using mana. At full size, he is about as large as the typical giant.
- Hymn of Combustion